An error code on the appliance is the worst nightmare of the majority of individuals. It means that the unit is not functioning properly, if at all. The same goes for the Samsung dishwashers. From time to time, the dishwasher will show diverse codes to tell you that something isn’t working correctly. Today we’ll talk about what the Samsung dishwasher LC code denotes and how you can resolve it.
What Does The Samsung Dishwasher LC Code Really Mean?
When the LC code is flashing on the Samsung dishwasher, it means that the leak sensor of your unit is detecting a water leak or moisture. If you would want just to clear this code, it is as easy as unplugging the power cable to your dishwater for about fifteen minutes. Doing that ought to clear the issue and reset the dishwasher. However, if it doesn’t work, a few additional measures have to be taken.
It can signify a faulty leak sensor or that the dishwasher does, in fact, have the water leakage. If you are fortunate, the issue might be that the bottom pan just has moisture or is moist, and it is tricking the dishwasher into thinking that there’s some sort of water leakage. If that’s the case, there is not really a leakage, and you will just have to dry the bottom pan.
What Can Reason This Dishwasher Error Code?
There can be numerous triggers for this leakage issue; a few of the most common ones are.
- The water tank may be damaged.
- The door seal may be broken.
- The dishwasher’s dispenser may be filled with too much soap.
- Leakage in filling water discharge hose or valve.
- Faulty leakage sensor.
- Water vapors may be detected by the sensors reasoned by the hot water usage.
How Can You Resolve The Samsung Dishwasher Error LC?
Now, let us talk about a few troubleshooting methods to see what the Samsung dishwasher LC code error is.
Fix#1: Letting The Dishwasher Dry
You may have moved the dishwasher or connected your new garbage disposal. Throughout this procedure, a little moisture may have gotten into its sensor, and it can be showing this error code. You can resolve the problem by simply following these given steps.
- First of all, unplug the dishwasher from your switch and wait for about fifteen minutes.
- Let the sensor dry out completely.
- Reboot the dishwasher by simply plugging its switch back.
- See if your dishwasher is still showing the issue.
Fix#2: Inspecting For Its Cracked Tank
The dishwasher tank may be cracked, which may be the reason for this LC code. Inspect your dishwasher by following these easy steps.
- First of all, check for any leakage; there might be a puddle of water under your dishwasher.
- If you find a puddle of water under your dishwasher, then its tank may be broken.
It’s extremely expensive to replace it, so it’s better to purchase a new dishwasher.
Fix#3: Checking For The Leakage In The Discharge Hose And The Water Hose
The discharge hose or the water hose may have some sort of leakage in it, which is reasoning the LC error code on your Samsung dishwasher. Check for it by simply following these easy steps.
- First, examine your dishwasher’s water hose.
- Then, examine your dishwasher’s discharge hose.
- If you find any sort of breakage, then simply replace it.
- See if the issue is still there.
Fix#4: Examining The Door Seal.
You can examine your dishwasher’s door seal by following these given steps.
- First of all, open the door of your dishwasher.
- Examine the seal outlined around your dishwasher’s door.
- Replace that if it is broken.
- Clean the grease or dirt curved around its seal.
- See if the problem still exists.
Fix#5: Replacing The Sensor
If you can’t detect any sort of leakage, then the sensor may be out of order. You can replace that by following these simple steps.
- First of all, switch off your dishwasher by simply unplugging its switch from the socket.
- After that, unscrew its tray that can be found at the bottom of your dishwasher.
- Then, disconnect its water leakage sensor.
- Next, replace that with your new leakage sensor.
- Now, see if the issue still exists.
Hopefully, the fixes mentioned above will help you get rid of this error code on your dishwasher. If you still have some problem with your dishwasher then contact the customer service.