Verizon is one of the largest multinational telecommunications companies in the world. This company offers a lot of video, data, and voice solutions and services for worldwide use on its large and efficient platform.
Let’s discuss how to hind text messages on Verizon bill?
How to Hide Text Messages on Verizon Bill
How to hide the text messages from phone bills is a frequently asked question. The need to hide the messages may be different for everyone. The message you want to hide may have confidential content so you don’t want others to see them.
Not all messaging apps provide the option to hide the message content. Here we have tried to offer some practical solutions to solve the problem of hiding the messages. Take a look at the following solutions and see what can work for you.
Solution 1: Message Content Is Not Viewable
First, it is important to know that the Verizon bill does not include the content of the individual message or a conversation. The bill only includes the activity of your device as a whole.
One may not be able to see the contents but the numbers of the sender and receiver are shown on the bill respectively. With this, you can know all the to and fro activities of your device.
As the content can not be seen, you may not need to worry about the confidential information being leaked.
Solution 2: How to Hide Text Messages on Verizon Bill: Delete the Message
One way to keep your message from other people’s view is to delete them. You don’t have to delete the whole conversation if it is not confidential. You can easily delete messages one by one by following the steps given below:
- Open the web browser and sign in to My Verizon account
- Now from the home screen that appears navigate welcome and a drop-down will appear
- Now select the option of Text online
- On your phone, click on the conversation on the left side
- Select the menu icon on the top right corner of your phone screen
- Now click remove message
- Select all the messages you want to delete, and on the lower right corner click on the option delete
- Finally, click YES to delete the message from the phone completely
This process prevents others from reading the messages so you can have privacy even if the number of receivers of the message appears on the Verizon bill.
Solution 3: Delete a Conversation From the Phone
Another way to eliminate the risk of leaking confidential or private messages from the phone is to completely delete the conversation from My Verizon. You can simply use your phone to hide messages.
Perform the steps below to delete a conversation successfully.
- Open the browser and go to My Verizon account
- From the appeared Home Screen, navigate Welcome
- Now you need to choose the Text Online option
- From here, click the Delete icon that is the trash can
- After this, select a conversation you want to erase and click Delete
- To delete all the messages, on the upper left corner click Select All
- Select the option YES for confirmation
This is a convenient way to delete all the messages instead of hiding the messages from the phone. You don’t need to worry if the messages are important as you can restore them by using the phone and with a few clicks when the danger has passed.
Solution 4: Use Verizon’s Vtech Service
As the Verizon bill, hide message content, one might be concerned about revealing the number of the sender. This problem can be solved by using a Web interface like Verizon’s VTech service.
To see how this can be done, look at the following steps.
- The first thing you need to do is to browse the web and go to Verizon “VTech” website
- In the “Send To” field, type the phone number of the person that will be receiving the text
- Now in the “Your Message” field type the message you want to send
- The most important thing is to leave the “Callback Number” and “From” fields blank
- Lastly, click on the option of Send.
This may not hide the text messages but can hide the number of the sender to avoid the leakage of information as the contents of the message are not viewable in the bill.
Solution 5: Use a Private Messaging App (1)
One way to hide text messages from others is to use private messaging apps. There are plenty of them available on the app store which helps them to keep your conversation hidden from other people.
As there are plenty of apps that help to hide the text message from appearing on the bill we will be briefing a few best of them here.
- COVER ME
This app is widely used to hide text messages from appearing on your phone bill. Messaging with this app is quite secure and you can send a text to whoever you want and it will appear on your phone bill.
By using this app, you can easily communicate with other people without leaving a single trace on your phone bill. After the sign up it provides you with a new number so you can use it to text or make phone calls easily.
- BURNER APP
Just as the name says this app offers you a number that can be used to make phone calls and send text messages. The amazing fact is that this number can be burned any time and upon contacting later it will appear out of service hence saving you the worry.
The above are some solutions to the problem of hiding the text messages from the Verizon bill. As the content of the message does not appear on the bill, you may not need to worry. But if you still want to be secure use any of the above solutions.