You might have noticed that you will see an error appearing in front of you as soon as you restart the PC system. The error will be similar to “a problem has occurred in BitDefender Threat Scanner“. This is mainly because the file has been corrupted with some error information that is displaying you with the problem message of C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\BitDefender Threat Scanner.dmp. It is recommended that you forward the file to your developers for further investigation of the error application.
If a problem has occurred in BitDefender Threat Scanner, then it should be included that any of your Threat Scanner.dmp file will not be capable enough to read by Windows 10 file. Right through this article, we will let you know about a few of the basic file solutions to consider dealing with BitDefender error in threat scanner.
How you can easily fix a problem has occurred in BitDefender Threat Scanner ?
The majority of the times, the problem of BitDefender Threat Scanner will take place most probably in the system of Windows 10. Hence, you can also make the use of Spybot Search & Destroy file where it makes the use of the BitDefender engine on the Windows systems. It has always been said that you can better deal with BitDefender scanner error by clearly removing the Spybot Search & Destroy file on the system of Windows 10!
It is rather the best solution if you will consider reinstalling the latest BitDefender when a problem has occurred BitDefender problem error happens to you at the time of shutting down. Even if you have not installed or downloaded the BitDefender antivirus program on your Windows 10, still there are chances that you will experience the error of BitDefender threat upon the restart.
There are some more technologies and applications that take benefit out of BitDefender engine for a successful running of BitDefender Threat Scanner error. This includes e-Scan and SurfRight. You will experience the threat scanner once in life, so it is always better to know some approaches or measures to resolve it successfully.
If your system has faced the issue of a problem has occurred BitDefender Threat Scanner error in your Windows 10, then this is the best error solution to look into as a better threat solution. You have easily solved this BitDefender Threat Scanner error issue through the perspective of Spybot Search & Destroy.
This Spybot Search & Destroy makes use of BitDefender technology which runs on the PC system. Therefore, as you notice the BitDefender threat error on the shutdown, you have to check the Spybot Search & Destroy file instantly. To perform this method, you have to follow the steps below:
- In the search box, type the file name and then press the enter option.
- In the File Explorer search bar, you have to paste “C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot – Search & Destroy 2”. Press the enter option to look for the specific Spybot file folder.
- Inside the Spybot file folder, you have to look for the SDAV.dll file and then right-click SDAV.dll to Copy it. SDAV.dll has a storage capacity of 32KB, and you might find it uneasy to locate the file because, at some point, it is deleted by the antivirus software.
- If it is hard for you to locate this file in the Spybot file folder or feel that it is heavy enough to store, it is better to download it from the missing file. Once you are done with the whole scanner downloading, you have to carefully copy that file link.
- After it, you will be opening the Spybot – Search and Destroy 2 again and then you have to right-click to Paste the copied version of the SDAV.dll file here.
- At the end you have to paste the specific SDAV.dll file which is of 32KB in the Spybot – Search and Destroy 2 folder.
By following all the steps above, you can somehow better deal with the BitDefender Threat error Scanner Windows 10 completely.
Solution 2: Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Application of BitDefender Antivirus
Once you have removed the Spybot BitDefender threat error, you need to move ahead and resort to the uninstallation of BitDefender threat software. After it, you have to install the latest one, which should be free from the corruption and Threat Scanner.dmp error in your Windows 10. First of all, you have to remove the main problematic BitDefender Threat Scanner error from the Control Panel PC. To follow this method, just read the detailed steps below:
- Firstly you have to open the Control Panel.
- In the section of Control Panel, you have to simply view the category and then you have to perform the uninstallation of that specific program.
- In the box of “Programs and Features” window, you have to locate BitDefender error and then right-click the program to uninstall it.
This is how you can easily remove the rising BitDefender Threat error Scanner on Windows 10. You have to perform this whole scanner process in the Control Panel. Either you can restart your system, or you can often choose to download the BitDefender threat error again. It might be possible that the latest BitDefender error will show great results on your scanner system and will never appear with other scanner errors.
This was all about how you can better deal with a problem has occurred BitDefender error in your PC system. We have explained the two main scanner approaches, both easy to follow and different from one another. Make sure you follow the steps carefully and have your file system be completely free from the attack of BitDefender Threat Scanner error.